March 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Mar 1 11:17:19 EST 2019
Ending: Sun Mar 31 09:27:04 EDT 2019
- [MCN] free cycles music event tonight
mist at strans.org
- [MCN] FREE Rent Wise Workshop
- [MCN] Heat in the city, in the lifetime of children living today
- [MCN] News on HB 551
- [MCN] Deadline to apply for community garden plots almost here! Also Farm Shares!
Genevieve Jessop Marsh
- [MCN] A Gathering To Stop Missoula's Increasing Hazardous Rail Traffic
Jeffrey J. Smith
- [MCN] Summer Opportunities for Middle and High School Students
- [MCN] Special house-mate needed
- [MCN] BodyIntuitive comes to Missoula!
- [MCN] Join Missoula Ultimate Frisbee Spring League
- [MCN] Missoula County Seeking Nominations for Land Stewardship Award
- [MCN] Climate change: Doing something about it will be expensive. Not doing it won't be cheap
- [MCN] Come Join Shining Mountains Chapter of Montana Wilderness Association for Harlequin Duck Migration Presentation!
steffane at missoulacomfort.com
- [MCN] Video of Trap-Release Workshop
- [MCN] Have a Brew for History TONIGHT at Lolo Peak Brewery
- [MCN] Join a community dialogue to envision a livable future in Missoula
- [MCN] Volunteers needed for The Taste event
- [MCN] When will C02 emissions be reduced by a next economic recession?
- [MCN] “Why Knot?” - Silk string knotting with Loretta Vizzutti
- [MCN] 💫This Saturday - Led to Sea and Keys & Arrows at The Roxy Theater! Get your tickets now!
- [MCN] One heckuva good conversation between 2 leading writers about what we're doing to the climate
- [MCN] MindScape returns to Missoula!
- [MCN] The Paris Agreement: "The world's biggest gamble"
- [MCN] House Bill Alert !
- [MCN] "A death zone is creeping over the surface of Earth"
- [MCN] UM study adds confirmation: Valley floor forests might not come back after fires
- [MCN] Come Envision & Plan a Livable Future for Missoula, 3/16 & 3/18!
- [MCN] A Landscape Lewis and Clark Would Recognize Is Now Under Threat
- [MCN] Does this also mean limited forest recovery after logging? If so, do we need a re-think on "sustainable" logging?
- [MCN] Call for Coaches for Fixit Clinics hosted by Home ReSource & MUD
- [MCN] Please take quick action v. HB 552
- [MCN] Correction in instructions for HB 552
- [MCN] ZERO by FIFTY Community Series
- [MCN] EPI is hiring: Program Assistant
- [MCN] ZERO by FIFTY Community Series CORRECTION
- [MCN] Every ocean on Earth
- [MCN] MCPS Elementary Boundary Study - time to look at options for adjusted school boundaries
- [MCN] Mini-Grants Available to Montana Farmers
- [MCN] Climate Change performance at UM Mar 21
- [MCN] Each of Here Concert to Benefit Migrants at the Border.
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- [MCN] How co-ops are bringing solar power to rural America
- [MCN] Summer Forest Ecology and Wilderness Monitoring Positions
- [MCN] YWCA's GRIT Spring Break Camp
- [MCN] Completely Remodeled 2-bedroom 1-bath Apartment Available Starting May 1st!
- [MCN] Looking for 1-2 bedroom house
- [MCN] For Immediate Release: Soft Landing Missoula Presents Lecture on Climate Refugees
Soft Landing Missoula
- [MCN] Electricity utilities campaign to crush clean competition: Montana utility joins fight over money from dirty fuel
- [MCN] Check this out
- [MCN] Thousands of scientists are backing the kids striking for climate change
- [MCN] Wall Street Journal: The other housing crisis: A glut of luxury
- [MCN] For better forest/climate group decisions, add more women
- [MCN] Homeword offers FREE Financial Fitness Class
- [MCN] Drought PLUS subdivision/"development" -> another threat to low elevation forests
- [MCN] Low-income neighborhoods more vulnerable to flooding, extreme heat
- [MCN] Climate change is responsible for increase in asylum seeking
- [MCN] The CO2 Problem: Radically condensed down to a skeletal, simplified list
- [MCN] cheaper to replace most coal plants with renewables than keep them open
- [MCN] Global carbon dioxide emissions reached record high in 2018
- [MCN] Warren Buffett coy on climate change, still has money in coal and railroads that haul it
- [MCN] Two Job Postings: National Forest Foundation in Missoula
- [MCN] Final Installment of Wilderness Lecture Series
- [MCN] TAC Alert!
- [MCN] Two organizers looking for housing
- [MCN] Bail out coal, hop a flight, bring down the economy
- [MCN] Cost of climate change: The Fed comes awake to economic risk
- [MCN] Blackfoot Challenge seeks Executive Director
- [MCN] You can STOP Wolf Bounty bill!
- [MCN] Climate: Are the kids telling us that politeness isn't working?
- [MCN] Nature: Heat: "A death zone is creeping over the surface of Earth, gaining a little more ground each year."
- [MCN] Ocasio-Cortez Accepts GOP Invite to Kentucky Coal Mine
- [MCN] Missoula Urban Demonstration Project
- [MCN] Costs of carbon emissions: Tropical diseases as far north as .... Alaska
- [MCN] Costs of carbon emissions: Company directors face court costs from legal liability
Last message date:
Sun Mar 31 09:27:04 EDT 2019
Archived on: Sun Mar 31 09:27:51 EDT 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).