[MCN] Have a Brew for History TONIGHT at Lolo Peak Brewery

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Wed Mar 6 17:57:06 EST 2019

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D4CE91.0B2411C0]

Have a Brew for History at Lolo Peak Brewery!
Wednesday, March 6th from 6pm - close

A Fundraiser for The Friends of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula (HMFM)!

Come drink beer, eat good food, play Pub trivia, and support the museum's education, exhibit and restoration projects! From 6pm to close, $.75 from every pint sold will go towards your Historical Museum.
Try to Stump the Historian with trivia while enjoying tasty brews and good food with the Museum Crew!
HMFM is Missoula County's history museum. We offer visitors a place to wonder, to reminisce, to learn about our county's history, and how our community's past makes Missoula what it is today.
The Friends raise funds for...

  *   Educational Programs and Internships
  *   Exhibits and Collections Care
  *   Events for the Enjoyment of Our Community
  *   Restoration and Preservation of Archaeological Sites and Historic Buildings

WHAT: Pints of Fresh Brews!
Great food!
Raffle and Swag!
Pub Trivia!

WHEN:  Wednesday, March 6th from 6pm - Close

WHERE:  Lolo Peak Brewery: 6201 Brewery Way, Lolo, MT 59847

Jessie Rogers
Development
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.