[MCN] MCPS Elementary Boundary Study - time to look at options for adjusted school boundaries

Hatton Littman hattonl at mac.com
Thu Mar 14 16:34:04 EDT 2019

The MCPS Elementary Boundary Study Advisory Committee has been working hard since January and we look forward to hosting our third Elementary School Boundary Study Open House on Thursday, March 21, 2019, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. We will meet in the Russell Elementary School dining room at 3216 Russell Street. There is ample parking in the lot between the school and the YMCA.
Feel free to stop by at any time from 6-8 to see the options for boundary adjustments being contemplated by the Advisory Committee.

We will also have all of the background information and demographic projections shared at the previous open houses so that everyone understands the process, the data, and criteria that get us to the point of presenting options. All data, maps, summaries of comments, and information on the boundary study can be found atwww.mcpsmt.org/elementaryschoolboundarystudy <http://www.mcpsmt.org/elementaryschoolboundarystudy>.

Your feedback is important, please help us shape the recommendation presented to trustees in May.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly.
Thank you,

---
Hatton Littman
Communications Director
Missoula County Public Schools
hlittman at mcps.k12.mt.us <mailto:hlittman at mcps.k12.mt.us>
406-728-2400 ext. 1024
www.mcpsmt.org <http://www.mcpsmt.org/>
Missoula Public Schools are proud to lead the state with engaging academics and connected teaching. We believe in Achievement for All.