[MCN] Sat. 3/23 show FINKEL + Rotgut Whines @ Free Cycles, addressing homelessness

mist at strans.org mist at strans.org
Tue Mar 19 15:23:40 EDT 2019

Hello!

This will be an awesome show, to grow community,
support live music and raise awareness about
homelessness.

All ages, donations at the door!

Bob Giordano, Director, Free Cycles Missoula
mist at strans.org, 406.830.7676

---

F I N K E L is donating a portion of their tour
proceeds to the Urban Voices Project in LA

http://jwchinstitute.org/about-us/urban-voices-project/

Here is FINKEL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6GrLNP69DE

FINKEL's previous project earned 58+ million streams, 240k+ monthly
listeners, 4k+ monthly followers on Spotify

They will play 9 to 10pm.

 From 8 to 9pm will be local band, Rotgut Whines:

https://rotgutwhines.bandcamp.com/

Rotgut Whines- The only Fingerpickin’ Soul and Roll
band out of Missoula, MT. Lead singer/guitarist Evan Manuel
and drummer/backup vocalist Andrew Murphy prove wrong
the old adage that there is more strength in numbers.
Andy’s crisp beats and deep baritone voice provide the
perfect supplements to Evan’s flying fingers and catchy
melodies.

"Homelessness affects us all and our hope 'to build
those in need up' with music is driving this tour"
-Brian Spencer, F I N K E L