[MCN] Livable Missoula Action Forum this Monday!

Caitlin Piserchia capiserchia at gmail.com
Sat May 4 15:26:34 EDT 2019

You're invited to the Livable Missoula action forum
<https://forms.gle/kyAS1hQrCqvBZq5cA> this coming Monday evening from
5:30-8:30 at the Senior Center. The goal: to move towards a 100% clean
energy transition in Missoula and an equitable future for our community.
(Childcare and dinner is included with registration
<https://forms.gle/kyAS1hQrCqvBZq5cA>).

Montana Sierra Club, in partnership with several other community groups,
recently held a couple of community dialogues to brainstorm a vision for
what kind of community we want to work towards in the face of climate
change. The action forum is where we'll build on the collective visions
community members came up for what we want Missoula to be like in 2035, the
values we need to center, and collective actions that can help us get
there. At the action forum, we’ll be bringing together the participants
from both dialogues, along with new folks who want to join to workshop the
action ideas we came up with, break into action teams, and plan next steps
to start moving forward. For more information, contact Caitlin at
capiserchia at gmail.com.