[MCN] Please post this community notice.

Kari Ann Owen saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:02:17 EDT 2019

Certified Riding Instructor Seeks Gentle Horse Already Boarded (Missoula)
<https://missoula.craigslist.org/fgs/d/missoula-certified-riding-instructor/6879150866.html#>
<https://missoula.craigslist.org/fgs/d/missoula-certified-riding-instructor/6879150866.html#>
<https://missoula.craigslist.org/fgs/d/missoula-certified-riding-instructor/6879150866.html#>
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright>

(google map <https://www.google.com/maps/preview/@46.900600,-114.002700,16z>
)
I am seeking to teach on a gentle horse one afternoon per week (not
Friday). And I am open to a variety of situations, having taught on private
ranches and in arenas used by other instructors. If an instructor has too
many beginners, I am happy to take the overload.
I am a Registered PATH International Therapeutic Instructor and have taught
abled and disabled students. Anxious riders are my specialty.
References are immediately available for character and professionalism. I
will meet all your insurance and financial requirements. *Please learn
about Wildhorse! Therapeutic Riding Program at www.wildhorseriding.com
<http://www.wildhorseriding.com> *