[MCN] Montana Street Homes Open House

Erin Ojala Erin at homeword.org
Wed May 8 11:55:23 EDT 2019

Montana Street Homes Open House
Date: Saturday, May 18th from 11:00 AM-3:00 PM
Location: 1717 Montana Street, Missoula MT 59801

These small homes are well designed with efficiency in mind. The two-bedroom homes are approximately 550 square feet. They are placed on permanent foundations and the elevations are designed to fit respectfully into the existing neighborhood. Homes will be sold to households earning 80% or less of the Area Median Income. Sale prices are approximately $120,000 for the 2 bedrooms. Come tour the two remaining Montana Street Homes for sale.

Features include: onsite parking, private covered porch, community garden, private patio, vaulted ceilings, split bedroom layout and more.

Homeword is proud to collaborate with our fellow nonprofits to bring the Montana Street Homes to this community, including Garden City Harvest, the Missoula Food Bank and Trust Montana. We are partnering with Trust Montana, a nonprofit, to create a Community Land Trust (CLT) for the Montana Street Homes Property. http://www.homeword.org/our-properties/missoula/montana-street-homes/