[MCN] Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program seeks fundraising assistance from local performers.

Kari Ann Owen saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 17:37:41 EDT 2019

Wildhorse Therapeutic Riding Program is a sole proprietorship under the wing of 501C3 nonprofit, Seedlings of Change, PO Box 21, Lolo MT 59847

We have been teaching disabled students and abled volunteers since Summer 2001 in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Missoula since January 2013.

Please see our web site, www.wildhorseriding.com for our long and successful history complete with professional and parental recommendations.

One of our volunteers has just graduated as a veterinarian from Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine!

We charge under-market for lessons and have never turned away anyone for lack of funds.
We propose to help excellent local musicians perform for the recognition they deserve.
 Classic and contemporary country, and classic jazz and contemporary jazz and the American Broadway Song Book
are especially welcome.
 Wildhorse is happy to split revenues from ticket sales in any arrangement that suits the performers.

Name of contact person for Wildhorse:
Dr. Kari Ann Owen, Ph.D., Program Director and Head Instructor
E/mail: saintbernardlover7 at gmail.com   Phone of contact person  406-203-2412

Musicians seeking exposure — please contact us!