[MCN] some cob floors in missoula

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sun Nov 10 10:00:21 EST 2019

For anybody on the list that is not familiar with cob, it is a mix of
sand, clay and sometimes straw.   I have all three at my place, and we
do a lot with cob here.  But we just now put up a quick video about
some experiments we have recently done with cob floors.   Cob floors
have been done for thousands of years, but not so much in Missoula.
So here is a five minute video showing three different experiments,
including one that isn't quite done yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdPinbkYYJU

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email