[MCN] Historical Museum's Holiday Open House Sunday Nov 17th

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Tue Nov 12 15:05:06 EST 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D59959.B587E9A0]

Celebrating the Return of the Light

(Because it's so darn dark around here!)

Holiday Open House at the Historical Museum

Sunday, November 17th - Noon to 4:00pm
It's that time of year again when the collections and exhibit departments put on our festive hats and gets ready for our Annual Holiday Open House! This time it is all about shining a light on lights themselves!
With winter comes the darkest time of the year. That is what lights are for, so we are giving them the special celebration they deserve! This year's festive exhibit will feature the history of Christmas lights locally and worldwide along with illuminations from other cultural holidays, reminding us to see the light on these dark winter nights!
As usual there will be festivities for all ages. Come join us for crafts, treats, games, and a ton of family fun.
Santa will be here to visit from 1pm-3pm.

  *   Games, crafts, and fun activities for all ages
  *   Find our wily elf to be entered in a raffle
  *   New Holiday Exhibit Celebrating: The Return of the Light (Because it's so darn dark around here!)
  *   Treats and Cocoa provided
  *   Good old fashion family fun
  *   Free admission for all but we ask you to spread holiday cheer by choosing an item from the Missoula Animal Control Wishlist (found on our Facebook) and bring it - unwrapped.

So, come on out and join us on Sunday, November 17, from 12-4pm to celebrate the upcoming holiday season. We promise there are LOTS of surprises to be had, so keep an eye on our Facebook page for all the up-to-date information For more information contact the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula - 406-258-3479 or jrogers at missoulacounty.us<mailto:jrogers at missoulacounty.us>.

Sláinte (To Health!),

Jessie

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
406-258-3479

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed."  ---  Mattie Stepanek

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.