[MCN] Free Workshop Offered: Piece by Piece, mosaic multi-session workshop

Living Art info at livingartofmontana.org
Mon Oct 14 13:13:00 EDT 2019

Living Art of Montana offers free workshops  for people who have cancer, an
acute or chronic disease, are suffering the consequences of treatment, have
a significant loss in their lives, and caregivers.

WHAT:  Piece by Piece, mosaic multi-session workshop with Tana Ostrowski.

WHEN: 3:00-5:00 on 3 Tuesdays: Nov. 5, 12 & 19.

WHERE: Living Art of Montana, 725 W Alder St, Suite 17, Missoula, MT 59802

Discover the meditative process of arranging colorful glass, piece by
piece, and see where it leads you. We’ll spend the first two sessions on
our mosaic designs, then we’ll learn how to apply grout to complete our
pieces.

*Registration required. Call (406) 549- 5329 to register.*

--

Living Art of Montana
(406) 549 5329 <4065495329>

Connect with us at: livingartofmontana.org or
https://www.facebook.com/livingartofmontana/