[MCN] simple water storage - thinking of folks in the path of hurricane Dorian

Jocelyn Campbell jocecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:54:54 EDT 2019

This might be a bit late for many of those in the path of Dorian, but I
still found this thread full of good tips and ideas, no matter where you
live.

I'd asked the question:  how do you store water in case something happens
to your water source?

https://permies.com/t/121718/Storing-Water-hurricane-earthquake-case

The answers, per usual, are *awesome* and I learned a lot from our online
community.

I just thought this list might enjoy the conversation, too.

--

*This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the

~~please think twice before printing this or any e-mail~~