[MCN] September-October Homestead Skills Jamboree 2019

wheaton labs wheatonlabs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:22:53 EDT 2019

Have you been trying to work out what the simple life looks like......Spark
Joy?......Tiny house?... Homestead?!....We have the event for you!
9 events all in a row, pick just one or a group that works for you! At
wheaton labs we have our September-October Homestead Skills Jamboree 2019!
We have wild & herby week & weekend, foodie weekend , soil magic week,gardening
& textiles weekend + TOUR DAY 29th, woodsy week & weekend, rockety goodness
week & weekend. Check out all the details here at
permies.com/HomesteadSkills

*Sep. 29th tour* - this is our last wheaton labs tour
<https://permies.com/wiki/62394/permaculture-projects/wheaton-labs-tour#905826>
of
2019! Tours start at 9:30, break for lunch and continue after lunch until
about 5 p.m. There is a lot to see! If you've signed up for the Sep. 28-29
gardening & woodland care weekend, you have the option to take the tour
(either half the tour or the full day), or continue with the homestead
skills
<https://permies.com/wiki/118704/permaculture-projects/September-October-Homestead-Skills-Jamboree>
fun.
If you're coming to the Sept. 30- Oct. 4, 2019 ~ woodsy week, you're
welcome to come a day early and attend the tour on Sept. 29th.

Thank-you,
Coco
Wheaton Lab Event/Rental Property Coordination
--
wheaton labs forum at permies.com <https://permies.com/f/102/labs> |  summary
of all things wheaton labs