[MCN] Women-led Intro to Carpentry Workshop with MUD

Jane McGuire jane at mudproject.org
Tue Sep 3 19:42:29 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Come join the Missoula Urban Demonstration (MUD) Project for our annual
Women-led Introduction to Carpentry Workshop! Our first workshop, on
September 15th, will be an introduction to common carpentry tools and
safety. This workshop can be taken as a stand-alone workshop or as part of
the series. In workshops II (September 21st) and III (September 22nd),
you’ll start and work on your own project with guidance from our Lead Tool
Librarian, Heather Graham. Those familiar and comfortable with common
carpentry tools (power sander, miter saw, power drill, table saw, nail gun,
etc.) are welcome to join us for workshops II and III only. This workshop
is designed to be welcoming and inclusive to all individuals, regardless of
previous knowledge, skills, or gender identity!

For tickets and more info visit:
https://mudproject.org/our-programs/workshops/

Thanks,
--
*Jane McGuire*
Administrative Assistant

<https://mudproject.org>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaMUD/> I Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mud_project/>

*Promoting urban sustainable living through hands-on learning, resource
sharing, and community engagement.*