[MCN] Missoula Climate Strike + community events

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Thu Sep 19 18:47:02 EDT 2019

On Friday, September 20th, people in communities all over the world will
walk out of their schools, workplaces and homes to join what's shaping up
to be the biggest youth-led demonstration in history, gathering
our collective might to spur urgent action on the climate crisis.

Here in Missoula, many groups are organizing activities throughout the day
on the 20th, so there's something for everyone. We hope you'll take the
day, spread the word far and wide, and encourage friends and family to come
out for any and all events.

Check out today's Sustainable Missoula column for a list of all the Climate
Strike events happening across the community on the 20th and through next
week:
https://www.missoulacurrent.com/opinion/2019/09/sustainable-missoula-climate-strike/

--
Abby Huseth
Outreach Director, Climate Smart Missoula
abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
O: (406) 926-2847
C: (406) 219-8876
she/hers

Join us for our second annual Clean Energy Expo
<https://www.missoulaclimate.org/clean-energy-expo.html> - Sept. 28!

ClimateSmartMissoula.org <http://www.missoulaclimate.org/>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/climatesmartmissoula>