[MCN] Missoula, we're one week out.

Media ACLU-MT media at aclumontana.org
Fri Sep 20 12:30:38 EDT 2019

Last chance for discounted tickets to see Broad Comedy in Missoula!

Dear ACLU Supporter,

Family separations, voting rights abuses, racial injustices, LGBTQ discrimination, and over-incarceration. At the ACLU of Montana, these are just some of the issues we face head-on every day. This work is serious. It is never-ending. And, it gets heavy.

That's why sometimes we have to Dare To Laugh. Join us in Missoula on Friday, September 27.

This year, the ACLU of Montana is teaming up with the snarky and sassy all-female comedy troupe, Broad Comedy, to raise funds to benefit our work.

Tickets are still available. General Admission is $30.

Dare to Laugh with Broad Comedy!

Join us to benefit the ACLU of Montana and your funny bone.

Friday, September 27, 7:30 p.m.
MCT Center for the Performing Arts
200 N Adams St.
Missoula, MT 59802
[GET TICKETS]

After midnight on Sunday, September 22, the ticket price will increase to $40, so get your tickets while they’re hot! Online ticket sales end day of show at 10:00 a.m., but you can still buy tickets at the door.

Interested in making the night even more memorable? We have VIP tickets, too. Join the staff of the ACLU of Montana and the Broads for heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails before the show.

For those of you on a slimmer budget, we have a ticket option for you as well.

Get your tickets before September 22!<https://ms.clicks.actions.aclu.org/t/gcH1AAiaaWIDmQECMpHNSiaabaaaaaaBOYFDR7aa?l=9_t~amp;l=k4SvW6T~25CsiUtmugvlifi.gzY~amp;t=3Bm~amp;5=>

We can’t wait to see you there!

ACLU of Montana