[MCN] Sample of readers' response to Guardian's "A chilling truth: our addiction to air conditioning must end"

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:02:15 EDT 2019

This article on the air-conditioning was quite timely, as I spent two
uncomfortable hours Sunday evening in the air-conditioned Roxy Theater.
I'm already fanatically opposed to air conditioning practically everywhere,
but i seldom mention it to management.  However I hope others will join me
in a complaint to the Roxy as I feel our community theater might just
listen and act for all the larger environmental reasons.  I think 78 would
be a tolerable temperature, and definitely more comfortable than the 68 I
felt Sunday.