[MCN] MT Governor OKs KXL construction despite COVID threat.

John Meyer john at cottonwoodlaw.org
Tue Apr 7 13:31:28 EDT 2020

Evidently Governor Bullock has given the go ahead on Keystone XL construction <https://montanafreepress.org/2020/04/06/governor-oks-keystone-xl-construction-despite-coronavirus-threat/?fbclid=IwAR2MrNR437c4tdf3hb_B_3tBGDFhf6JWfEkXfWndIvBaECRZ2QIRZJCKQRE> as an “essential” project. Who does the Governor think is going to protect us from climate change or COVID?

A while back I overheard a female say that the Governor needs to grow a pair. If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry.

John Meyer
Executive Director & General Counsel
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
P.O. Box 412 Bozeman, MT 59771
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the sender of the error.

Lawsuits get things done. Click here <http://www.cottonwoodlaw.org/#donate> to support our legal work.