[MCN] The Cardboard Campaign

John Meyer john at meyerformontana.com
Thu Apr 9 00:14:16 EDT 2020

Hey Missoula,

I’m collecting signatures to run as an Independent for Montana AG. My campaign has very little money and we need to do some guerrilla marketing if we are going to collect the nearly 17,000 signatures necessary in the next 6 weeks.

I approached some homeless folks holding cardboard signs<https://vimeo.com/404444397> asking for money last weekend and paid one of them $15 to hold a sign with my name on it. People have started donating to my campaign<https://secure.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/96194> to scale the idea up in Missoula and Billings.

I am reluctant to pay cash. Is there a nonprofit in Missoula that can accept donations and help with this project?

Thank you,

[cid:E7C1967F-9E7C-4D96-BFF2-D486B2644794 at Home]
John Meyer
P.O. Box 412
Bozeman, MT 59771
Meyerformontana.com<http://Meyerformontana.com>