[MCN] Why was this Covid-19 video of these head Immunologists banned????

Nathan Stephens nathan.m.stephens at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:51:38 EDT 2020

I don't see any proof that their video was removed from the Internet in
anyway. I do see proof these two guys runs an urgent care group in their
community and likely they're currently out of business right now. I see
plenty of articles listing news about the two doctors in Google News
search. Including the link I've shared below from the local news there. So
what I'd like to know is what proof is there that is was banned and why,
considering that a search of the two doctors on Google video search
surfaces multiple copies from multiple sources of these two doctors...

https://www.bakersfield.com/news/county-public-health-pressed-on-recommendation-to-reopen-made-by-2-local-doctors/article_94f342c4-8590-11ea-87d2-b39b5d2f8299.html