[MCN] Office space available for rent -- nonprofit discount

Katie Neskey kneskey at homeresource.org
Tue Feb 11 12:58:30 EST 2020

Home ReSource has office space for rent in a separate house, located at
1535 Wyoming, next door to Home ReSource and MUD.

Pictures here:
https://missoula.craigslist.org/off/d/missoula-office-space-available-for/7073370821.html

Non-profit rate is $1150/month.
Business rate is $1550/month.

1st floor is 768 sq ft and includes bathroom, kitchen, two private offices,
and a large open space. The basement has a large unfinished space,
washer/dryer, and finished private office with egress windows.

Included as part of the lease, Home ReSource will provide:
10 scheduled hours of use in our Community Room each month.
Unscheduled use of the Community Room, as available.
We will maintain snow removal on sidewalk in front of 1535 Wyoming.
We will maintain exterior landscaping.

We pay for trash & sewer, but water & electric is paid by the tenant.

Please reach out with questions or to schedule a tour of the space.

*--*
*Katie Neskey | *pronouns: she/her
Operations Coordinator
Home ReSource | Missoula, MT
406-541-8301 x2
website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

*We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.*