[MCN] Downtown office spaces (Front Street Co-Op)

Ellie Hill Smith elliehillhd94 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:26:00 EST 2020

Friends, we have two downtown offices space remaining, both are internal
spaces and do have doors for privacy.  $400 per month.

We have one remaining "open air"/"fixed desk" space remaining for $350 per
month.

The location is 225 West Front, next to Tamarack Brewery.  All tenants
share use of copy machine, kitchen, internet, conference room, deck on
Caras Park and 24 hours access to building.

Office space is nearly remodeled and expected completion April 2020.
 (Conference room will be completed February 2020.)

Give me a call if you are interested.

Best wishes always,
Ellie

*Ellie Hill Smith*
*Attorney and Public Policy Activist                       *
225 West Front Street
Missoula, Montana 59802
(406) 218-9608 cell
www.elliehillforHD94.com