[MCN] free stuff for solving global problems

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Thu Feb 27 16:06:50 EST 2020

Trying something new.

This is one of those things where you can get a free stuff by sharing
your email address.  But feel free to share a bogus or email, or
immediately unsubscribe or whatever.  The important thing is that all
of these things are pretty significant.   More than you normally get
when forking over your email address.   And rather than being about
being angry at bad guys, each of these things are about things you can
do or learn about that will lower your carbon footprint or make the
world a better place.

https://permies.com/forums/freebie/list#freebies

Since it is new, it does not yet have all the security in it.   So you
are currently able to game the system in a variety of ways.  Game
away.

If you feel like helping us make the system better, that would be
helpful.  We have a thread here where we are talking about it:

https://permies.com/t/135568

This is a pretty big global site, but I run it and I live in missoula.
  Which is why i made one forum just for missoula

https://permies.com/missoula

--

All of my stuff:  https://permies.com/w/stuff