[MCN] CFAC is hiring!

rjankowska justpeace4all at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 00:07:58 EST 2020

so cool...Coomunity Food and Ag coalition  is giving benefits and now  MBAI...This is a full-time staff position that will be an integral part of both the Beginning Farmer/Rancher and Food Access program teams, with a starting salary of $16.00 per hour, 40 hours per week. Benefits include vacation and sick leave, holidays, and health insurance.