[MCN] Missoula Farmers' Market Open In-Person and Online

Meredith Printz meredithprintz at missoulafarmersmarket.com
Thu Jul 16 16:14:12 EDT 2020

Good Afternoon!

Summer is underway. I know this because we are starting to see summer
fruits at the market. Forbidden Fruit Orchards and Healthy Harvest Fruits
will be at the Saturday market with cherries. Better get there early before
they sell out! Our Saturday market runs from 8am-12:30pm and our Tuesday
evening market is 5-7pm.

Everyone, including vendors, staff, and shoppers, must wear a face covering
at the market. This practice is recommended by the Centers for Disease
Control (CDC)
<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html>,
and a growing body of evidence supports it.
<https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31142-9/fulltext>

If you'd prefer to avoid the in-person markets, our online marketplace is a
contactless, convenient and safe option. Ordering is open Monday at noon
through Thursday (TONIGHT) at 7pm.
<https://missoulafarmersmarket.localfoodmarketplace.com/Products> This week
we have items from almost 20 local producers
<https://missoulafarmersmarket.localfoodmarketplace.com/Products>,
including veggies from Grogan's West Acres & Chuck's Country Gardens, honey
from Wustner Brothers and Rivulet Apiaries, baked goods from Alpenstueble,
AJ's Gluten Free, Tilted Halo, Tiny Whisk and Sisters' Sweet Shoppe, Coffee
from Bates Beanery, Kombucha from Back to the Mother, and much more!  Just
pre-order, pre-pay, and pick up at the market on Saturday. If you would
like to pay with cash, check or benefit program (SNAP, WIC or Prescription
Produce) you can pay at pickup.

Stay healthy!

Best,
Meredith

Meredith Printz
Market Manager, Missoula Farmers' Market
(406) 552-7921 (M-F) ~ (406) 274-3042 (Sat.)
Shop our Online Marketplace; Order M-Thurs. for Saturday pickup at the
Market <https://missoulafarmersmarket.localfoodmarketplace.com/Products>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaFarmersMarket/>
Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/missoulafarmersmarket/>