[MCN] Nice 3 bdrm available for rent

Jenny Mish jennymish at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 11:49:27 EDT 2020

Hi Missoula Community—

I’m currently a grant writer at Ecology Project International, and formerly director of the Sustainable Business Council, looking for responsible tenants for a townhome between the Good Food Store and Benson’s Farm. Until recently, I lived two doors down.

It’s a quiet place in great condition with mature trees and a porch in front, on running water. There’s a small sunny back yard with roses, perennials, ripe strawberries right now!, and room to grow some veggies. Unfortunately, the HOA discourages pets and I need to honor that. But it would be a wonderful place to work from home. It’s got great windows, a nice big kitchen, open floorpan, 2-car garage, and easy access to the Milwaukee Trail. I’m hoping to find nature lovers who want a garden, and a lovely place to live.

For photos and more info, please see this ad on Craiglist: https://missoula.craigslist.org/apa/d/missoula-clean-townhome-with-gardens/7160098831.html <https://missoula.craigslist.org/apa/d/missoula-clean-townhome-with-gardens/7160098831.html>.

Thanks everyone for all you are doing to make Missoula a safe and great place to live!

Jenny