[MCN] Low-cost condo

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:08:27 EDT 2020

When my special needs adult son Joe was hit by a car almost two years ago,
and after he had spent 6 months at Riverside nursing home and seemed ready
to return to living in his condo, I had his bathroom completely remodeled
with an easily accessible shower with many grab bars.
 Unfortunately, Joe was just not able to live there with minimal help, and
I prefer not to rent it. It apparently does not reach ADA standards, but
the condo is on the ground floor in a convenient location, and would be a
great place for a person of limited mobility. It is currently listed with
Sarah at Portico for $136,000 and getting some interest, but I'm really
hoping to get the word out to somebody who really needs this kind of home.
I would consider renting it at an affordable price to the right person.
Thanks for spreading the word.   Ethel