[MCN] Farm Party 2020: in your backyard

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Thu Jul 23 19:33:00 EDT 2020

Hello Missoula Community News!

Garden City Harvest is changing up the #PEASFarmParty to adapt to COVID by
helping Missoulians bring the party to their house/backyard/block.

On August 20 at 6:30 pm, we'll be livestreaming local band Shakewell. Order
a party kit with all the essentials (wine, beer, bandanas, Bernice's Bakery
cookies. . .other fun stuff) and be one of the 100+ households celebrating
local agriculture in Missoula.

All proceeds fund Garden City Harvest's work to build a food safety net
here in Missoula.

Read more & buy your kits and tickets here
<https://www.gardencityharvest.org/events/2020/8/20/farm-party-a-homegrown-celebration>
.

Thanks friends!
Genevieve
--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh ** I* *she/her*
*Community Outreach Director *

*Farm Party is on in 2020, only this year, it's in your backyard! Celebrate
local agriculture with us as we livestream Shakewell and offer you the
party essentials in our party kits. More. . .
<https://www.gardencityharvest.org/events/2020/8/20/farm-party-a-homegrown-celebration>*

*Garden City Harvest offices are currently closed in an effort to stem the
spread of COVID-19. We are still operating from home offices, farms, and
gardens! For updates and ways to contact us please read more
<https://www.gardencityharvest.org/the-real-dirt-garden-city-harvest-blog/2020/3/19/coronavirus-impacts-at-garden-city-harvest>.
*

*grow. feed. inspire. *

* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDw62u1rGKA>*