[MCN] brand new eco-friendly mattress for sale--BEAUTYREST Queen Carbon series "Harmony" medium

Rebecca McClellan rebeccalongview at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:01:00 EDT 2020

Hi,
      I’m hoping to find someone who can afford a mattress i bought about 1 week ago; it was on a special sale, but I negotiated and paid a few hundred less than the sale asking price. My simple transfer price for it is $1050. Here are pics showing it’s still in the factory wrapping and has never been used.  I’d like what I paid for it, but that is up to the universe (OBO).

    It has heat and moisture wicking technology and is considered a luxury level series, just below the Black series.  It is easy to receive because i have a connection with a local delivery person, therefore @ $20 if you are in Missoula. It might be more outside or in another county.

    You may actually see the mattress, inspect it, etc (while in the wrapping).  You could have it as soon as today before 8pm!

Thank you for permitting me to place my notice here :)

Beca
703-855-5141  C / T