[MCN] Yay! The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula is accepting book donations for our annual book sale

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Mon Jun 15 13:07:08 EDT 2020

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula starts accepting book donations for our Annual Used Book Sale!

These have been extraordinary times and we want to thank our community and each of you for your support and working together to protect our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are happy to announce HMFM will begin accepting book donations June 15th.  To keep our staff and volunteers safe we have updated our book donation protocols.
All book donations accepted by pre-arranged appointment only. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE, DO NOT BRING BOOKS TO THE MUSEUM WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. We will not be able to accept them.

  *   To donate books contact Matt Lautzenheiser: 258-3471, mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us<mailto:mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us>

To help us reduce risks for our volunteers, if you can, please sort your books into boxes before your scheduled drop-off or pick-up date.
Genres for sorting (in alphabetical order):

*       Anthropology
*       Audio, CD's. DVD's & Misc.
*       Biography & Autobiography
*       Children 12 & Under
*       Classical Literature
*       Cookbooks
*       Drama, Poetry & Theater
*       Education
*       Folklore
*       Foreign Languages
*       Games & Puzzles
*       Gardening & Landscaping
*       Hardback Fiction
*       Health & Medical
*       History
*       Hobbies, Crafts, How-To, & DIY
*       Holiday
*       Horror
*       Humor
*       Hunting and Fishing
*       Law, Business, & Computers
*       Military History
*       Montana & the West
*       Music, Art & Photography
*       Paperback Fiction
*       Pets & Animals
*       Philosophy
*       Political Science
*       Psychology
*       Reference
*       Religion
*       Romance
*       Science, Nature & Math
*       Sci-Fi & Fantasy
*       Self Help & Non-Medical
*       Social Commentary/Opinion
*       Social Science & Cultures
*       Sociology
*       Sports
*       Travel & Geography
*       True Crime
*       Vintage Magazines
*       Vintage Manuals (Pre-1980s)
*       Youth and Young Adult

If you have any questions or would like to know more about our safety protocols, hours of operation, collection/book donations, or any other concerns, please contact  Matt Lautzenheiser, Executive Director Ph# 406 -258-3471 or mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us<mailto:mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us>.

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
-Desmond Tutu

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.