[MCN] Condo for sale

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:57:09 EDT 2020

I have a condo originally purchased for a place for my son with
disabilities, and now that he can no longer live there, I have decided to
sell it. I thought the listserv might be a good place to mention that after
my son's accident, I spent about $5,000 to remodel a bathroom which is at
least close to meeting ADA standards. It's a two bedroom, two bathroom
condo in the Off Broadway condos at 1333 Toole Avenue.  I hope to get
$139,000 for it.  Conveniently located with bus service close by.  Email me
if you know somebody who might be interested.  Ethel