[MCN] PSA: Guided improv dance class hosted by local nonprofit

Marlena Weiss marlena at turningthewheel.org
Wed May 6 00:01:45 EDT 2020

Turning the Wheel Missoula is hosting another online, Zoom led movement and
play class. We would so appreciate if you could help us spread the word and
get us in your newsletter!

Thank you for all you do!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Marlena Weiss

Phone: 760.560.6434

Email: marlena at turningthewheel.org

TAPESTRY: WEB WEAVERS

A GUIDED MOVEMENT ZOOM CLASS WITH TURNING THE WHEEL

WHAT: Tapestry, a guided improvisational movement class via Zoom

WHEN: 5:30PM -7:00PM MST, Thursday, May 21, 2020

WHERE: Zoom, virtual meeting platform

Tapestry is a guided movement improvisation class, for ages 16 and older.
It is designed to inspire creative collaboration, personal awareness and
the aliveness that is integral to community. Living room led by Lizzi Juda
and Lulu Delphine of Turning the Wheel Missoula, with live music by Jesse
Manno, the class will inspire new ways to interact with yourself in your
home while connecting you to participants across the country. Tapestry: Web
Weavers takes place on Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 5:30-7:00pm via Zoom.

Turning the Wheel Missoula is a non-profit organization that offers
programs to students, elders and professionals of all ages and abilities in
movement arts and embodied education. We are cross disciplinary: one part
community engagement, one part health and wellness and one part arts
education. Our goal is to nurture vibrant individual and community health
through creative expression.

$15 suggested donation, but please pay what you can. To receive the Zoom
link, please register at
https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/95X9hbus7n97sar5R2EuFw or through
Venmo @TTWMissoula. Please include your email address in the memo if
payment made through Venmo.

Turning the Wheel Missoula is dedicated to fostering the social, emotional
and physical health for all people.

###

[image: Tapestry_.png]
--
Marlena Weiss
Marketing and Events Coordinator

*"A bird is safe in its nest -- but that is not what its wings are made
for." -Amit Ray*