[MCN] Just How Good An Investment Is Renewable Energy? New Study Reveals All

Lance Olsen lance at wildrockies.org
Fri May 29 08:46:40 EDT 2020

Just How Good An Investment Is Renewable Energy? New Study Reveals All <https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEFyhyqNv7ri8lFIOEB8rl4gqFQgEKg0IACoGCAowrqkBMKBFMLKAAg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen>
Renewable energy delivers massively better returns on investment than fossil fuels in the U.S., the U.K. and Europe, but the total volume of investment is still ...
Forbes <https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqBggKMK6pATCgRQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen>
Yesterday
From Energy Transition to Energy Reduction
By Chris Smaje
My request to those working in the renewable energy industry is to ask themselves before undertaking any new project: “Will this help people to live a lower energy lifestyle than they previously did?” – which, regrettably, is not something we can say of the low carbon energy installed globally to date. If they can’t answer yes to the question, I’d request they dump the project and seek another one. It’s urgent.

<<https://www.resilience.org/stories/2020-05-20/from-energy-transition-to-energy-reduction/>>

Spending the planet for energy intensive lifestyles

<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GorqroigqM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GorqroigqM>>>