[MCN] Not getting out much? How about learning violin, fiddle, or cello from home?

jessyc jessicacatron at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 13:25:32 EST 2020

Grow Music Missoula has expanded our roster of private string teachers. We are thrilled to offer many styles, genres, and ability levels for ALL AGES. All lessons are taught on an online platform, so you can wear your flannels, have a glass of wine, and learn violin at the same time! WINNING COVID one day at a time.
Learn about our offerings and teaching artists: GROW MUSIC