[MCN] We need your help spreading the word to your networks! - "Create a free work listing on Farm Link Montana"

BFR Program bfrprogram at missoulacfac.org
Fri Nov 6 17:18:44 EST 2020

[image: FarmLink_Horizontal_trans.jpeg]
Hello,

I'm getting in touch on behalf of Farm Link Montana
<https://www.farmlinkmontana.org/>. We are looking for farms that are
hiring workers next season and would like to create a free work listing on
our website. If you could help us get the word out by sharing this email
with your relevant listservs, we would greatly appreciate it! Here is all
the information that interested farmers need to know:

-------------------

Is your farm looking to hire workers next season? *Create a free work
listing* on Farm Link Montana <https://www.farmlinkmontana.org/>!

Farm Link Montana is a free, searchable database of current listings for
jobs and land opportunities in Montana. Work Hosts can introduce themselves
to prospective applicants, describe their farm operation and provide the
details of their opportunities.

*We promot**e Farm Link Montana across the country*, focusing specifically
on relevant academic programs at colleges and universities, and have
already begun receiving applicants for the 2021 season.

Applicants submit their application to us and, to ensure you receive the
most qualified applicants, *we check each application for completion* before
forwarding them to you!

To create your account and listing:

   1. Visit Farm Link Montana <https://www.farmlinkmontana.org/> and click
   "Register," located in the top right corner of your screen.
   2. Create your account by providing your name and email address and
   clicking "Register."
   3. Follow the link in your confirmation email to set your password and
   log in.
   4. Hover over "Work" at the top of the screen and click on "Host
   Application."
   5. When you've filled out the application, click "Submit Application"
   and we'll take it from there!

Email bfrprogram at missoulacfac.org for any questions.

Again, we would really appreciate your help in getting the word out to
potential farmers looking for help in their 2021 hiring season. Thank you
for considering sharing this announcement!

Take care,

Aly Reynolds  | she, her, hers

*Beginning Farmer and Rancher Program*

Community Food & Agriculture Coalition