[MCN] Hive Health and Winterization Workshop with MUD

Jane McGuire jane at mudproject.org
Thu Oct 8 13:22:14 EDT 2020

Whether you're new to beekeeping or a long-time enthusiast, join the
Missoula Urban Demonstration Project (MUD) on Saturday, October 17 from
10am to noon to learn about how to keep your hive healthy and happy all
year round. We'll cover how to troubleshoot common issues, options for
treating pests, and preparing your hive to make it through the winter.

This workshop will be held outdoors with limited attendance to ensure safe
distancing. We ask that all participants please wear a mask. Tickets are
available at https://missoulaurbandemonstration.square.site

--
*Jane McGuire*
Communications Coordinator

<https://mudproject.org>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaMUD/> I Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mud_project/>

*Empowering people to build a more sustainable community through tool
sharing and hands-on learning.*