[MCN] Missoula Farmers' Market's 2020 Season Has Ended

Meredith Printz meredithprintz at missoulafarmersmarket.com
Fri Oct 23 16:20:55 EDT 2020

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 23, 2020

Meredith Printz, Manager

Missoula Farmers’ Market

(406) 552-7921

meredithprintz at missoulafarmersmarket.com

Missoula Farmers’ Market 2020 Season Ends

Grateful for Community’s Support

[Missoula, Montana]: Due to below freezing temperatures and a spike in
COVID-19 cases locally, the Missoula Farmers’ Market has ended its 2020
season.

“We are grateful to our community for supporting local farmers and food
purveyors during this unusual season,” says Lou Ann Crowley, Board
President of the Missoula Farmers’ Market. “We are already planning for
2021’s season and look forward to again providing a safe and welcoming
atmosphere.”

Fortunately, local food enthusiasts will have a spacious indoor venue
opening on November 14th. The Missoula Valley Winter Market will operate in
the former Lucky’s Market in the Southgate Mall on Saturdays from 9am-2pm
and will feature more than 50 vendors.

###
About Missoula Farmers’ Market: A gathering of food and friends since 1972.
Local and loving it in downtown Missoula. Missoula’s longest running
farmers’ market is in its 48th year at its traditional location at Market
Square at the XXXs at the north End of Higgins. It operates two markets,
Saturdays from 8am-12:30pm May-October and Tuesdays from 5-7pm
June-September. For information, visit missoulafarmersmarket.com or follow
them on Facebook and Instagram.

Meredith Printz
Market Manager, Missoula Farmers' Market
(406) 552-7921 (M-F) ~ (406) 274-3042 (Sat.)
Shop our Online Marketplace; Order M-Thurs. for Saturday pickup at the
Market <https://missoulafarmersmarket.localfoodmarketplace.com/Products>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaFarmersMarket/>
Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/missoulafarmersmarket/>