[MCN] Happening now! Home ReSource Annual Benefit Auction

Sarah Lundquist lundquist at homeresource.org
Thu Oct 22 17:03:54 EDT 2020

Hello Missoula friends!

Home ReSource <https://www.homeresource.org/>'s annual auction, *Celebrating
Reuse, Building Community <https://e.givesmart.com/events/iUv/>*, has been
transformed into a 10-day virtual extravaganza. The best news, *everyone is
invited!*

*The auction takes place Oct. 16-25* and is your chance to take home
one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted Spontaneous Construction creations
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cWOBEkiZo&feature=youtu.be>, in addition
to featuring local artists' pieces, items from local businesses and
organizations, food, experiences, and more. It is a virtual auction unlike
any other.

*The festivities culminate on Sunday, October 25 from 6:30 - 7:15pm with a
virtual Award Ceremony and Banquet. <https://forms.gle/51D4uNwnUKhVnLXj7>*
>From the comfort of your own home, we invite you and your family to join us
as we announce the Grand Prize winning creation from the year's Spontaneous
Construction event, hear sustainability stories from trailblazers in our
community, and learn about all things happening at Home ReSource.

We have also worked with our friends at Biga Pizza and Bernice's Bakery to
allow attendees to enjoy a deliciously prepared take-home banquet. Purchase
your meal here <https://e.givesmart.com/events/iUv/>.

Unable to join the banquet? No need for items? *You can still donate
<https://e.givesmart.com/events/iUv/> to help us meet our fundraising goal
and unlock a $75,000 match!* Every dollar you donate stays right here in
our community, helps real people to gain job skills, build sustainable
systems, and lead us all into a better tomorrow. We can't do it without
your help!

>From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your support and for
spreading the cheer and celebration of creative reuse. We look forward to
seeing you virtually at the auction!

With gratitude,
Your pals at Home ReSource

--
*Sarah Lundquist* | she/her
Zero Waste Education Manager
lundquist at homeresource.org
website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

*We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.*