[MCN] Sept. 25 - Families Unite for Our Future - Caras Park - 5-6 p.m.

Winona Bateman livableclimate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:57:16 EDT 2020

Fires are raging across the West; a slow-moving hurricane has ravaged the
Southeast and Gulf Coast. Experts agree that this is just a preview of some
of the devastating effects that the global climate crisis has, and will
continue to have, on our environment and our communities. Such devastation
is not inevitable. We need to act and we need to do so as soon as possible.
We need our political leaders to take immediate action.

On Friday, September 25th., from 5 - 6 p.m., at Caras Park, please join
Families for a Livable Climate to stand in solidarity with families across
the country who are suffering the devastating effects of wildfire and
hurricanes, and in solidarity with the Fridays for Future Global Day of
Action.

*We invite the community to tell the world why and how we are committed to
preserving a livable climate by taking a pledge at the event, and recording
a message about your commitment if you would like.*

We kindly ask that you consider bringing some shoes to represent other
friends and family who would like to strike but can't, and signs. We will
represent our 300 members with a pair of shoes for each one.

*Please wear a mask, respect social distance.*

We need to unite now. We need our political leaders to take immediate
action. There are lots of ways to be involved. Join us.

Event on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/2671944106395868>

Event on livableclimate.org <https://livableclimate.org/events>

Best,
Winona

*Families for a Livable Climate*
*Connect. Engage. Act.*

Phone: (406) 370-6848
Web: livableclimate.org (Sign up for action alerts and news.)
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/familiesforalivableclimate>,
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/livableclimate> & Twitter
<https://www.twitter.com/livableclimate>.