[MCN] The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula halts book donations for 2020

Jessie Rogers jrogers at missoulacounty.us
Wed Sep 23 13:58:32 EDT 2020

We are full. Thank you!
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula halts book donations for 2020

These have been extraordinary times and we want to thank our community and each of you for your support and working together to protect our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Because of the community's generosity we must announce HMFM will stop accepting book donations October 15th.

We are literally to the rafters with great books that are ready for when we can hold our next book sale!

In-Person Used Book Sale postponed for 2020.

Stay tuned for updates on a virtual book sale!

On behalf of the staff and Boards of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula, we wish you all continued good health, and we look forward to the day when we can gather again, find that special book (or many special books), and celebrate our love of literacy, history, and community.

If you have any questions, please contact  Matt Lautzenheiser, Executive Director Ph# 406 -258-3471 or mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us<mailto:mlautzenheiser at missoulacounty.us>.

As a public organization, our primary concern is the safety and well-being of the Missoula Community.  Please remember to physical distance when you are enjoying the Historical Museum. Thank you for your understanding at this challenging time for our country. Stay well, friends.

Jessie Rogers
Development & Communications Director
The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
-Desmond Tutu

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of County email should presume that the emails are subject to release upon request. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies.