[MCN] Voter suppression film

Ethel MacDonald bike4ethel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:07:07 EDT 2020

The film "Suppressed 2020" will be shown on Thursday, October 1st at 7:00
p.m. via a Zoom webinar, 883 1676 2936.    The producer,  Brave New Films,
supplies the film at no charge to raise awareness of the problem of voter
suppression, exemplified in the Georgia 2020 governor's election.  The
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Missoula is hosting the 40-minute film
and a discussion afterwards.  No pre-registration or password is necessary
-- just the zoom webinar number,  883-1676 2936.  We hope to also make the
showing  available on our UUFM Facebook page.