[MCN] ACLU MT - Hiring! - Communications Director

Michelle Cares Michellec at aclumontana.org
Tue Sep 29 12:12:37 EDT 2020

Hi!

The ACLU of Montana seeks a seeks a passionate, energetic, and committed Communications Director to lead its Communications Department. ​This is an opportunity for a visionary professional to build on the success of the premier civil liberties and civil rights organization in Montana.

The job description can be found online here<https://www.aclumontana.org/en/jobs/communications-director> and is also attached to this email. Additionally, if you live, work or visit places where jobs are physically posted, we would so appreciate if you were to print and post the attachment.

We will begin reviewing applications October 5, 2020. Applications after that date are encouraged and will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. We are aiming for a start date in November 2020.

Please forward this email to people who you think would be a good fit encouraging them to apply.

Please also forward to others who could spread the word of this job opening.

Thank you.