[MCN] permaculture tour April 24th; permaculture technology

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Mon Apr 12 19:19:23 EDT 2021

On April 24th we will be having a full tour of Wheaton Labs.  This tour
takes all day.  Natural building, rocket mass heaters, hugelkultur,
junkpole fence, the giant solar food dehydrator, round wood timber framing
and more ....

https://permies.com/t/158985

Our Permaculture Design Course this summer is sold out, but our
Permaculture Technology Course still has some spots available.  Ten tracks
of builds happening at the same time.  Fresnel lens glass melter /
recycler, rocket forge, passive solar garden heater, rocket sauna, dry
stack moon gate, round wood timber framing, cob sink, trombe wall, electric
tractor, heliostat, repair cafe and more:

https://wheaton-labs.com/permaculture-tech/

We have a kickstarter running right now.  About connecting industrious
people with land owners.  A big list of permaculture and homesteading
skills that can be documented.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/skip-0?ref=14e0t2

In October we will have a huge rocket mass heater event

https://wheaton-labs.com/rocket-mass-heater-jamboree/

And in January, Missoula's famous Helen Atthowe will be teaching our
certified Garden Master course

https://wheaton-labs.com/garden-master/