[MCN] Online Communication Classes

Patrick Marsolek info at patrickmarsolek.com
Tue Feb 2 10:13:27 EST 2021

Communication Class - Online - Fundamentals <http://www.innerworkingsresources.com/CommunicationMissoula>
Six Monday evenings - February 22nd - March 29th. - 2021
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm - Cost: $75 (or donation)

Join us for an exploration of Fundamental communication skills. You can learn the importance of feelings and how they connect with your inner values and needs. You can learn how your inner values direct your actions, communications, emotional expressions and all forms of behavior. You can practice recognizing and valuing other people’s expression of their values and needs.
http://www.innerworkingsresources.com/NVC-Ongoing <http://www.innerworkingsresources.com/NVC-Ongoing>
Contact Patrick Marsolek for more information: info at patrickmarsolek.com

NVC Ongoing - Practical Applications! <http://www.innerworkingsresources.com/NVC-Ongoing>
Four Tuesday evenings - February 16th - March 9th.
Cost: $50 (or donation)
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm

Join us for more in depth practice of NVC skills applied to our lives, including work challenges, family conflicts and connecting across belief divides.  This class will be mostly "hands-on" practice in the group and in smaller pairs and triads applying and deepening our understanding of communicating the feelings and needs that are alive in us.

http://www.innerworkingsresources.com/OnlineCommunicationClass <http://www.innerworkingsresources.com/OnlineCommunicationClass>
Contact Patrick Marsolek for more information: info at patrickmarsolek.com

Follow your heart.

Inner Workings Resources