[MCN] Reminder to Apply for EPI Yellowstone Summer Staff Positions!

Alexei Desmarais alexei at ecologyproject.org
Wed Feb 24 12:26:40 EST 2021

*Ecology Project International's Yellowstone program *is looking for
passionate environmental educators and outdoor leaders to join our field
instructor teams! And the priority application deadline is this Sunday!

We're hiring Instructors and Interns for our Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology
programs, and Instructors for the Bitterroot Wildlife Internship program.
To learn more about available positions, and to apply, visit our employment
page: https://www.ecologyproject.org/employment.

Any questions can be directed to Alexei Desmarais at
alexei at ecologyproject.org.

--

*Alexei Desmarais | Yellowstone Program Supervisor**Ecology Project
International*

Pronouns: he/him/his

406.218.2603 t | 406.721.7060 f
www.epiyellowstone.org