[MCN] Special Event: How to talk with your kids about climate change

Winona Bateman livableclimate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:16:25 EST 2021

Please join Families for a Livable Climate, Moms Clean Air Force Montana,
and Mountain Mamas *next week Thursday, March 4, from 4 - 5:30 p.m., *for a
special virtual discussion with Harriet Shugarman, aka “Climate Mama”, and
author of How to Talk to Your Kids About Climate Change.

During this free virtual event, we will explore how we can maintain hope
and make a difference in the face of overwhelming evidence of the climate
crisis, and, we will discuss how we can talk with our kids about it.

You’re welcome to read the book beforehand, or simply join us to hear a
brief overview of the book, and dive into questions and discussion.

We do hope you can join us. Climate change can feel overwhelming; we don’t
have to face it alone.

Register here:

https://livableclimate.org/event-registration

*More details with link to book: *
https://livableclimate.org/events/2021/3/4/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-climate-change

ABOUT HARRIET SHUGARMAN
Harriet Shugarman is Executive Director of ClimateMama, professor of
Climate Change and Society and World Sustainability, and Chair of the
Climate Reality Project, NYC Metro Chapter. She is a nationally recognized
influencer, connector, and trusted messenger for parents on solutions to
our climate crisis. A recipient of the prestigious Climate Reality Green
Ring Award and praised by Al Gore as “an outstanding Climate Reality Leader
who has demonstrated an exceptional commitment to her role as a climate
communicator and activist.”

--

Questions? Please send an email to Winona Bateman (Director, Families for a
Livable Climate) at livableclimate at gmail.com or call (406) 370-6848.