[MCN] Montana Wilderness School info sessions via Zoom - Wednesdays 7pm

Ross Lesslie ross at montanawildernessschool.org
Tue Jan 12 12:13:47 EST 2021

Greetings from the Outreach Team of Montana Wilderness School
<http://www.montanawildernessschool.org/>! We are a Bozeman based nonprofit
outdoor education program committed to removing financial barriers for
Montana youth to connect with the wild and remote landscapes of Montana.

After a successful operating season in the summer 2020 we are hopeful and
looking forward to another amazing Montana summer in 2021. This summer we
are running a number of wilderness expeditions from 6-25 days for students
ages 14 to 18 (see course offerings HERE
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z2S1DLWPbrSJQEf3RxVNRP_OumvqDBEm/view?usp=sharing>.)
Please note, we offer robust sliding scale financial aid to keep this
opportunity available for all Montana youth regardless of family financial
backgrounds.

We are working hard to continue to spread the word about our summer
opportunities in the current digital world. This Wednesday, we will be
hosting  the first of our weekly info sessions for the 2021 expedition
season.  We invite interested members of the community to tune in and learn
more about our exciting summer educational adventures. We will cover topics
including our 2021 expedition options, curriculum, financial aid
opportunities, COVID protocols, and more. This is a great opportunity to
learn more about how we strive to make our courses accessible to Montana
youth and work to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 in the field. If you can't
make it this week, this will be happening EVERY Wednesday at 7 PM until
April 14th. Below are the details and they will be the same every week:

MWS Virtual Info Session

Time: Wednesdays @ 7PM MST

Meeting ID: 852 1467 0274

Passcode: StayWild

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85214670274?pwd=WFV0U3REaHNVdG1EcExJa2RSRWZFZz09

As we are currently unable to have our traditional in-person outreach, we
are leaning much more heavily on virtual outreach.  We really appreciate
community members for passing along the message to those who may be
interested throughout Montana or beyond.  We appreciate your support for
the educational opportunities for our local youth.

Stay healthy!

Ross and the MWS Outreach Team

*Ross Lesslie*
Pronouns: He/him

*Outreach and Admissions Team*
*Field Instructor*
406.599.2799
www.montanawildernessschool.org

The mission of the Montana Wilderness School is to provide empowering
expeditionary wilderness courses to youth that foster personal growth and
cultivate a conservation ethic through connecting with remote landscapes
and wild places.