[MCN] ACLU MT - Hiring! Summer Legal Intern

ACLU aclu at aclumontana.org
Thu Jan 14 17:44:37 EST 2021

Hello!

The ACLU of Montana is announcing the search for our summer 2021 Summer Legal Intern position assisting ACLU MT in our commitment to fighting civil rights cases to defend Montanans from government abuse and overreach.

The job description can be found online here<https://www.aclumontana.org/en/jobs/summer-2021-legal-program-internship> and is also attached to this email. Additionally, if you live, work or visit places where jobs are physically posted, we would so appreciate if you were to print and post the attachment.

We will begin reviewing applications February 1, 2021. Applications after that date are encouraged and will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.

Please forward this email to people who you think would be a good fit encouraging them to apply.

Please also forward to others who could spread the word of this job opening.

Best,
ACLU Montana<https://www.aclumontana.org/>