[MCN] The Cody Dieruf Foundation

Shawn Davis shawn at breathinisbelievin.org
Mon Jul 26 17:36:30 EDT 2021

Hello All!

I'm reaching out on behalf of The Cody Dieruf Foundation, a non-profit
serving those living in Montana with Cystic Fibrosis. We just recently
expanded our programming to serve the entire state, including Missoula! We
have financial resources to assist those living with Cystic Fibrosis, and
eligibility for our programs is not income based. If you'd like to learn
more about our programs, please consider visiting our website at
breathinisbelievin.org/statewide.

As we work to expand our programs, we want to do everything we can to get
our resources in front of those who need it. If you know anybody with CF,
please consider sending them our way. Likewise, if you would like any
brochures to help connect those with CF to our programs, please contact me
and I'd love to send them! We're so excited to be part of this community,
and look forward to supporting Missoulans with CF in every way we can.
Thanks for your time!

Best,
Shawn
--
*Shawn Davis*
Cody Dieruf Foundation for Cystic Fibrosis