[MCN] ISO Professional couple (river conservationist and arborist) looking for 1-2 bed house!

Jessy Stevenson jessystevenson921 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:04:30 EST 2021

Hi Missoula community,

My partner, our dog Naki, and I are looking for a new home to settle into
starting April 1st. Our landlord/housemate is preparing to sell her home
which is the reason for our departure. We’re on excellent terms and can
provide her contact information as a reference upon request.

A bit about us: We moved from Missoula to Bozeman in January 2020 after I
accepted a position as the Montana Public Lands Fellow with American
Rivers, a non-profit that works to protect clean, free flowing rivers and
water resources. Originally from western Montana, it’s been great to get to
know this side of the divide, but we're very excited to move back to
Missoula and the landscape we truly call home. My partner, Forrest, works
as an arborist and will be doing similar work in Missoula. We both hold
degrees in Resource Conservation and Environmental Studies from the
University of Montana and are both alumni of the Wilderness and
Civilization Program. When we’re not working, we love to explore by foot
and bike, cook, bake sourdough bread, garden, and hone our woodworking
skills. We both value cleanliness and organization in our living spaces and
strive to treat any place we live as our own, with respect and intention.

Our dog, Naki, will be one and half years old come April and is an absolute
sweetheart. Though still young, she’s an old soul and has a very calm,
easygoing demeanor. She’s never chewed on anything that’s not her toy,
loves other dogs, is a great trail companion, and has gone through
obedience training with a local trainer. She weighs 35 pounds, is spayed,
and has excellent references, including our current landlord/housemate.

We are looking for a 1-2 bedroom house, ADU, or other space with a yard for
Naki. Ultimately we'd like to buy a small house but are open to renting for
the time being.

If you have or know of a place that might work, we’re more than happy to
provide further information about ourselves, as well as references and any
other required documentation.

Thanks and happy wandering,

Jessy Stevenson